Valentine's Day is dangerously approaching.
So I made a playlist of 10 love/sexy songs to set you in the right mood for Sunday. Have a glass of wine or champagne, while listening to these songs, and try on the sexy underwears you bought for Valentine's Day .
1)Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade:
I LOVE LOVE this song. This song makes me want to fall in love so deep. I can listen to it for hours.
2) Broken English by Adam Lambert:
Sometimes words are not necessary, communication through touch.
3)You are still the one by Shania Twain: This is pretty classic. I really love the part when she sings "They said, I bet they will never gonna make it."
4) Oh my God by Pink: Let's get sexy, you will probably have to listen to this song after dinner.
5) Closer by Nine Inch Nails: This song will bring you real closer, if ya know what I mean.
6)Crazy In Love by Beyonce: This song screams LOVE, and is the soundtrack of Fifty Shades Of Grey so of course it made the list.
7) A Thousand Years by Christina Perri: Such a beautiful love song. " I loved you for a thousand Years"
8)Justify My Love by Madonna: This song is pure sex, seriously!!!!
9) Breath On Me by Britney Spears: Brit's sensual voice in combination with the scandalous lyrics. HOT!!!!
10) Iris by Goo Goo Dolls: Such beautifully written song. Sometimes you just can't be together but you cannot live apart. "And I'd give up forever to touch you"
Enjoy, and let me know what songs you like to listen when you are in Love.
Happy Valentine's Day
Anna Vasiliou @AnN3e